Photo : Restored ChemulpoWesleyChapel, September 21st, 2012
In 1901 Rev. George Heber Jones the senior pastor of Chemulpo Wesley Church at Naeri Incheon who had ministered, and Mr. Wang the architect had built the Chemulo Wesley Chapel. The historical building site was ‘ #29 naeri ‘. And after 111 years in 2012, this chapel is the restoration artifact based on historical research. But now her site is ‘#166 Naeri’ near by ‘ #29 Naeri’ on Sunday September 23rd, 2012 at Offering Service.
During 21 years Rev. Lee, Kiel-keuk had recomposed from 1985 to 2006 six blue prints A1, with pictures and researching related building around that chapel area, China town at Chemulpo Inchon. Whenever he stopped going ahead, HE led him. So he would accomplish the restoration-blue prints 6 papers A1. And finally on Sunday, October 15th, 2006, Rev. Lee already offered these prints to the restoration construction committee of Naeri church.
September 29th,2012, written by Rev.Lee,Kiel-keuk
앞에 있는 전선(노란색 안전보호 표시)을 정리함.
2012년 9월 21일, 오후4시12분, 이길극 촬영